Looking for a simple to make centerpiece for your autumn dinners? Check out this easy to make pumpkin!
Medium sized pumpkin
Leaves of various shapes, sizes and colors
1. Collect leaves and place them between two sheets of wax paper. Let sit for at least 3 days with a book over top to flatten them.
2. Wash and dry pumpkin.
3. Using the paint brush, apply the Mod Podge to the pumpkin and the back of the leaf you want to place. Let sit 1-2 minutes. Apply leaf to painted area and press firmly. You may have to snip the leaf with the scissors to make the leaf lay flat against the pumpkin. Once stuck, put another coat of Mod Podge over the leaf. The Mod Podge will dry clear.
4. Continue to paste leaves to the pumpkin until the desired look is achieved.
5. Gently apply a coat of Mod Podge over entire pumpkin. Let sit overnight to dry.
6. Attach ribbon to stem of pumpkin.