5 Corners Breakfast Tulips
4 pieces thinly sliced lunch meat (we typically use ham but roast beef also works well)
4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
dried chives or parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray 4 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Line each cup with a slice of meat.
4. Crack egg and drop into center of each cup.
5. Top with cheese and chives or parsley.
6. Bake for 17-20 mintues depending upon oven. Serve alongside toast, juice and fresh fruit and your Valentine will be smitten!