After getting so many requests for the recipe at tonight’s Girlz Night Out, I decided to post this easy and yummy recipe. Its perfect for after a day of skiing, sledding or, if you are like me and prefer indoor sports, holiday shopping.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling) 1/2 cup vanilla (yes, that is correct…1/2 a cup) 2 teaspoons cinnamon 1/2 cup sugar 6 cups strongly brewed coffee 6 cups milk (I used 1% but you could use whatever you have on hand) whipped cream
1. Combine the pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar together using a whisk.
2. Slowly add the warm coffee to the pumpkin mixture while continuing to whisk.
3. Slowly add the milk; again continue to whisk until well combined.
4. Pour into Crockpot. Cook on low for 2 hours.
5. Serve in mugs and top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.